Why does my order say it’s been delivered when I haven’t received it yet?
If your order status indicates “delivered,” but you haven’t received your package, you may want to try the following:
- Double check your porch, mailbox, or garage.
- Ask your neighbors.
- Ask your building manager.
- Check your mailroom or receiving department (if your order shipped to a business address).
If you’re still not able to locate your item(s), you may be able to report a missing item by completing a refund or replacement request online. To begin:
- Access your account.
- Locate your item(s) under TRACK MY ORDER.
- Select Fix an issue next to missing item(s).
- Fix an issue will only appear as an option for eligible item(s).
- Follow prompts to complete your refund or replacement request.
- Replacements are subject to availability and will process as an even exchange. You won’t receive additional charges.
- Once you request a replacement, you can’t return the original item in store if it’s later found because this will cancel the replacement request.
- Refunds are issued to store credit gift card.
- You’ll be provided with instructions on what to do with the missing item.
- For replacement requests, navigate to your order history for updates.
You can also call our Guest Services at 949-372-9708 for help.