Can I change the address on my order?
Depending on the status of items in the order, you can request an address change to an addressed saved to your Target.com account.
- Select the order in your account or the mobile app to view order details (you’ll need to sign in).
- Select Request address change. Please note this option will only appear for items that have yet to ship.
- Select one of the addresses saved to your account.
- To ship to an address not listed, visit your Addresses, then select Add a new address. You’ll need to restart the address-change request once you’ve saved the new address.
- Select Continue and review updated order details.
- Please note that changing the shipping address may change the estimated delivery date, shipping speed and/or taxes.
- Select Request address change.
- We’ll email a status on your request.